In December 2018, I was honored to mentor startups and speak at the Seedstars CEE Summit. Meeting with leading edge entrepreneurs in the CEE region was an inspiring project, and I’m looking forward to continuing to work with this engaging group. A few of the key topics covered included:
- Key considerations for CEE startups appealing to American and international investors.
- Assessing startup accelerator, incubator, venture capital, angel, and studio models – which is right for your business?
- Emerging technologies and viable applications for startups.
- Pitch practice and pitch competition considerations.
- What role emerging markets play in the entrepreneurial landscape and how to efficiently leverage emerging markets opportunities.
Seedstars World is a Switzerland based startup competition that takes place in emerging markets. We run 65+ local competitions where we identify the best seed-stage startups, give them pitch training and award the winners with an opportunity to compete in the Seedstars Summit where one of them will be crowned Seedstars World Global Winner.
Seedstars CEE Summit bridges the gap between ecosystems and connects regional stakeholders to promote and foster entrepreneurship & technology in emerging markets as a ?way to impact people’s lives & reach the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). An event with the purpose to shape the future of Europe and Central Asia.