Today I honored to teach the Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative Startup Investor Pitch Workshop, in collaboration with World Denver and IREX, and working with entrepreneurs Don Novak of Propaganda Labs and Danny Effron of Show Labs.
Over 3 hours, I worked with a group of 12 entrepreneurs from countries around the Americas on their investor pitches and presentations. Workshop modules included:
- Introductions and one-liners from each startup
- Discusson on finding your passion
- Thoughts on receiving and integration feedback
- Practice on handling rejection
- Perspectives on American investors and international entrepreneurs pitching in the U.S.
- Value Proposition
- Breakout sessions for individual pitches and feedback
- Group session integrating feedback and core learnings
- Post-workshop networking
You must log in to post a comment.