In June of this year (2017), I explored Cyprus – both the southern Cypriot side, as well as the northern Turkish-controlled side. A few videoclips and photos from my discovery of the border areas, mountains, and other interesting quirks.
- Exploring Larnaca
- Scuba Diving the Wreck of the Zenobia
- Attending Larnaca’s Summer Festival
- Exploring southern Nicosia
- Crossing the border into northern Turkish-controlled Nicosia
- Exploring Famagusta
- Climbing and exploring Saint Hilarion Castle and walking around Girne
- Lunching in Ayia Napa
- Crossing through British Overseas Territory in the Dhekelia Sovereign Base Area
- Catching up with Boomtown program friends!