This year at the 2017 New York Travel Festival, I moderated the Technology in Travel Startups Panel. The panelists I spoke with were:
- Genna Gold, Manager of Local Business Outreach, Yelp Inc.
- Susan Black, CEO, CIE Tours
- John Matson, Digital Director, Voyager HQ
Topics covered in our 40 minute discussion included:
- Building community with travel-based businesses
- The role of AI in customer relationships
- VR and marketing with travel companies
- Credibility and referrals in small, medium, large businesses
- Moving brands with long histories into the 21st century
Thanks to photographer Ashlea Wheeler for pics!
You must be logged in to post a comment.