Peru has over 2000km of coastline, and paragliding over Lima’s portion of i was spectacular.
– Woke up early in Cusco to walk around town, and take pictures at a childrens religious parade in front of the church at Plaza De Armas.
– Had a quick breakfast and at Loki Hostel, and made to the Cusco airport in time to catch our noon flight to Lima.
– Got picked up by our friends GP and Chicha, and the four of us went to Canta Rana for amazing seviche.
– After lunch, drove over to the Miraflores cliffs looking out over the water to go Paragliding.
– Paragliding was amazing – we cruised up and down the coatline, buzzing restaurants, the lighthouse, and flying right along the cliff. Landed sadely on the beach, an took a cab back to the top of the cliffs.
– Returned to GP’s house, and tonight we’re meeting up with some friends to go out in Lima.