SXSW rages on, and so do the apps. A few more from today….
- Hurricane Party – “Hurricane Party helps you find, share, and create spontaneous parties. Whether it’s an impromptu game of kickball or a wild night on the town, Hurricane Party is your backchannel to an unforgettable experience. It’s not about planning. It’s not about organizing. It’s about connecting with your real friends in the real world. It’s about putting the social back into social networking.”
- Liquid Space – “Find and book great workspace immediately with hundreds of venues across the US sharing real-time calendars. Get busy! Book on the go or plan ahead. Browse, reserve, and check in to hip startup coworking venues and high-end biz centers, handy hotel lobbies and libraries with available space.”
- NTRO – Social discovery apps are predicted to be “the next big app trend” at SXSW, but not all social discovery apps are created equal. With ntro, you get:
* Ambient social discovery based on shared interests and mutual friends
* Battery optimization – ntro is far more efficient on your battery than most other apps running in the background
* Rock-solid Privacy – we don’t share your personal info or exact location with anyone
* A unique interface that let’s you browse and discover interests & people, even if you don’t have any matches yet
- Mingle – “Mingle is the real-time location-based social network for professionals.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.