This past week I spent relaxing in La Jolla, California. Definitely one of the better weeks in California, thanks to staying with great people, an amazing house, and beautiful surroundings. A few photos from the week, and notes. I was in La Jolla 2011/07/10 – 2011/07/14.
- Made some cool new friends, Talitha, Matt, Trish, Lauren, Ashish
- Learned more about startup Bump.com and what they’re doing to connect people – definitely an interesting concept.
- Swam in La Jolla Cove and the beach at Marine Street.
- Saw lots of seals hanging out on the rocks.
- Helped Trish cook lots of great food at home, and went out to Jose’s.
- Discovered the best office ever, the rooftop of our home, the La Jolla Palace.