- 2000 – Powered by HTML/University of Colorado at Boulder webspace and university-provided URL
- 2001 – Powered by Geocities, using Geocities.com/jamfan2
- 2002 – Powered by Blogger, using ILikeLasagna.com
- 20?? – Powered by WordPress, using Jeffzilla.com
- 20?? – Powered by WordPress, using JeffreyDonenfeld.com
- 2011-05 – Duster Theme by Automattic, full site WP management
- 2011-09 – TwentyEleven, slightly child themed.
- 2012-12 – TwentyEleven Child Theme Updated by Taskrabbit Liz Krane
- 2014-02 – X Theme, from Theme.co, using the Integrity Light stack and a child theme with modified oembed layout behavior thanks again to Liz Krane.
- 2015-03 – MAKE Theme from The Theme Foundry, Child Themed with support for Auto Load Next Post Plugin.
- Production Notes
- The term “The Areas of my Expertise” on my bio page is inspired by John Hodgman.
- Initial responsive design and decision to go with Duster inspired by Jeremy Keith and Ian Stewart.
- oEmbed Flickr importing plugin, and countless other site fixes and assistances from Jason Donenfeld.
- Thanks very much to custom wordpress developer Sébastien Dumont for creating and helping to implement on this site the Auto Load Next Post Plugin.
- Header Images
- Homepage: None
- Blog: Denali State Park, Alaska
- About: Southern Turkey, Euphrates River Valley, featuring Kirk Henderson and Stephanie Safdi
- Interactive: Apple App Store Marketing Image
- Photography: Trees next to Navajo Lake, Telluride, Colorado
- Projects: Empire State Building
- Travelogue: Google Maps
- Universal Feed: Seydisfjordur, Iceland
- Live Stream: Point Dumé, Los Angeles, California
- Playlist: Halloween
- Connect: Southern Iceland
- Homepage 2016-03-30
Seals and Stamps
© Jeffrey Donenfeld and JeffreyDonenfeld.com, © 2000-2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jeffrey Donenfeld and JeffreyDonenfeld.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This policy is valid from 14 August 2015
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact [email protected]
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
From the beginning of its existence, this site has not been served any secret court orders and
has not been under any gag orders.